1. COMPLETE APPLICATION
You may apply online using our Online Application. We encourage families to apply online as it simplifies submission and provides parents a tool for tracking the status of their admission after their application has been submitted.
The following must accompany the application:
- Non-refundable application fee of $100.00
- Copies of previous school records including all educational and diagnostic testing, standardized tests, transcripts, and report cards from the last two years (does not apply to Preschool, Pre-K or Kindergarten applicants).
- Recommendation forms: to be submitted to the appropriate teachers and principal and returned directly to our admission office (does not apply to Preschool/Pre-K applicants).
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of immunization records
- After receiving the above requirements, the admission office will schedule testing.
3. PARENT/GUARDIAN INTERVIEW
- An interview appointment is made with the parent(s)/guardian(s) and child and a school administrator once testing is scheduled. This interview is a time to answer questions you might have, determine the school’s ability to meet the needs of your student, and assess philosophical compatibility.
- Acceptance or non-acceptance will be communicated to all families in writing.
- The re-enrollment deadline for current students occurs in February. After re-enrollment, new applicants are accepted and placed as space becomes available.