We love to partner with parents and guardians to Impact the World for Christ and Instill a Love of Learning. This partnership requires the following from you:
- Families who are growing in their Christian walk and are involved in a local church.
- Students to be performing at or above grade level with all passing grades (does not include Pre-K and Kindergarten).
- Students who show a behavioral history that matches the behavioral expectations of Victory Family School.
Please note: Victory Family School is not an independent school for students with learning disabilities. We are not equipped to meet the needs of children with many types of learning differences and therefore are unable to enroll some students.
Please apply online using our Online Application.
The parent/guardian and the child will come for a tour of the facilities and learn about the mission, vision and values of VFS. Someone should reach out to you to schedule your tour after you have completed the application. If you have not heard from anyone is 48 hours, please email [email protected]
An interview appointment is made with the parent/guardian, child and school administrator if the student is not present for the tour.
- Acceptance or non-acceptance will be communicated to all families.
- The re-enrollment deadline for current students is January 31. After re-enrollment, new applicants are accepted and placed as space becomes available.